Greater Kolkata College of Engineering & Management
The institute promotes innovation, commercialization and entrepreneurship through IIC based on the following services:
- Students/Faculty associated with IIC enjoy the exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions
- Meet/interact with renowned Academicians, Researchers, Business Leaders and top-tier motivators.
- No major capital investment is required for establishing any Idea, innovation, prototype and start-up associated with IIC.
- Institute provides all kinds of support for innovative activities by existing Pre-Incubation, Incubation, Innovation Cell, Innovation Club and R & D cell
- Mentoring by experienced Industry Professionals
- Experimentation with new and updated technologies
- Industry visits are organized to make the students familiar with the current technology and new industrial development.
The list of few recommended works at GKCEM for session 2022-23
- Resume Classification by Subhajit Das
- Web-Browser Compatible Game Development by Soumen Kayal
- Replacement of Costly Aggregates for Concrete with Coconut Shell by Abdus Shami
- A Low Cost Portable Microcontroller Based Ventilator by Rupayan Halder
- Dual Axis Solar Tracking System by Using Arduino by Dr. Anubrata Mondal
- Auto Mobile Engine With Compressed Air by Arka Bhattacharje
- Under Water Spy Pilot by Arka Bhattacharje
- Electric Rechargable Paddy Cutter by Mr. Arindam Sadhu
- An Approach to Energy Efficient & UV free Lighting Design for an Educational Building Blocks by Dr. Anubrata Mondal